About this book
This volume provides protocol references covering recent developments in the aptamer field. Within the last decade, aptamers have become more and more popular, and their sophisticated biophysical properties together with their ability to be easily modified and, thus, adapted to various regimens makes them a very promising class of compounds. Divided into three sections, the book covers selection, a series of analytical methods to assess biophysical properties of aptamer-target interactions, as well as various applications of aptamers. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and easy to follow, Nucleic Acid Aptamers: Selection, Characterization, and Application provides a state-of-the-art summary of recent developments in the aptamer field and will be a helpful resource for scientists in the life sciences working with aptamers as tools to elucidate biological systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3197-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3196-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3197-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site