Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents protocols on yeast cytokinesis that will help Molecular and Cellular Biology researchers in the use of these microorganisms to approach the study of general or specific key questions in cytokinesis. Written for the Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Yeast Cytokinesis: Methods and Protocols provides practical and step-by-step detailed protocols useful for a wide audience ranging from experienced researchers to beginners in the use of yeasts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3145-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3144-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3145-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book