About this book
This volume examines a wide array of vital technologies for advancing our understanding of the receptor-mediated actions of estrogen. The protocols in this book range from standard methods and vital laboratory workhorses, such as receptor binding assays and western blot, to newer technologies such as RNAseq and proximity ligation assay. Chapters also discuss protocols from a broad range of tissue types to demonstrate the variety of estrogen receptor effects. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and thorough, Estrogen Receptors: Methods and Protocols is a detailed and helpful resource for scientists who are intrigued by the many facets of estrogen.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3127-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3126-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3127-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site