Table of contents
About this book
The third edition of this volume focuses on experimental models that are useful for investigating various aspects of cytoskeleton structure and function. Animal, plant, protist, and fungal models highlight twenty-four chapters that provide detailed protocols for live and fixed-cell imaging, dynamics of cytoskeleton components, cell and organelle motility, and genetics and proteomics. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, protocols in each chapter are up-to-date menus organized in a useful step-by-step format appropriate for novice and established investigators. Each chapter is equipped with a valuable notes section that provides a troubleshooting guide and helpful, and often unpublished, technical information aimed at ensuring success with implementation of the protocols.
Authoritative and thorough, Cytoskeleton Methods and Protocols, Third Edition helps researchers expand their understanding of cytoskeleton structure and function.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3124-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3123-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3124-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book