Table of contents
About this book
This valuable collection aims to provide a collection of frequently used statistical methods in the field of proteomics. Although there is a large overlap between statistical methods for the different ‘omics’ fields, methods for analyzing data from proteomics experiments need their own specific adaptations. To satisfy that need, Statistical Analysis in Proteomics focuses on the planning of proteomics experiments, the preprocessing and analysis of the data, the integration of proteomics data with other high-throughput data, as well as some special topics. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, the chapters contain the kind of detail and expert implementation advice that makes for a smooth transition to the laboratory.
Practical and authoritative, Statistical Analysis in Proteomics serves as an ideal reference for statisticians involved in the planning and analysis of proteomics experiments, beginners as well as advanced researchers, and also for biologists, biochemists, and medical researchers who want to learn more about the statistical opportunities in the analysis of proteomics data.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3106-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3105-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3106-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site