Table of contents
About this book
This second edition provides up-to-date protocols focusing on techniques for the specific enrichment of phosphopeptides and phosphoproteins. Phospho-Proteomics Methods and Protocols, Second Edition guides readers through different labeling strategies for quantitative phosphoproteomics; high-throughput mass spectrometry-based phosphoproteome analyses and phospho flow cytometry; and bioinformatics strategies for phosphoproteomics data analysis and integration. Additional protocols concentrate on the identification of kinase-substrate relationships by both high- and low-throughput approaches. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Phospho-Proteomics Methods and Protocols, Second Edition aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3049-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3048-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3049-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book