Table of contents
About this book
This expert volume provides insights into the technological fundamentals together with a comprehensive overview of the potentialities of peptide microarray technology in basic research and clinical assays. Advancements made in recent years in peptide library synthesis, immobilization chemistry, and array production have created a foundation from which different new applications are derived, extending the ways in which peptide microarray technology is applied every day. Divided into three sections, the book covers cutting-edge methods and technology, chemoselective strategies for peptide immobilization, and peptide microarrays for medical applications. Written for the high successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Fully updated and authoritative, Peptide Microarrays: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition seeks to encourage scientists to apply current peptide array protocols to the study of interesting new biochemical and medical questions and to assist researchers aiming at developing new methods to further develop peptide microarray technology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-3037-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-3036-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-3037-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site