About this book
This fourth edition reflects the most recent technical advances in DNA-protein interaction research. With fully updated chapters that describe techniques proven by their continuous value, the volume also many new chapters have been added that mostly deal with larger-scale experiments, reflecting recent advances in "big biology", combining to offer a very useful compendium of protocols allowing readers to delve into the intricacies of protein-DNA interaction at levels ranging from the very small (as in the case of single-molecule FRET) to the very complex (as with circular chromatin conformation capture, or 4C). Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, DNA-Protein Interactions: Principles and Protocols, Fourth Edition will aid researchers in continuing the incredible progress made in this vital area of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2877-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2876-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2877-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site