About this book
This volume is a concise yet comprehensive resource for physicians dealing with, and interested in, the field of molecular pathology in dermatopathology. The book includes descriptions of the techniques and their application to cutaneous diseases and describes possible future techniques and their use in dermatopathology. Special emphasis is also given to the practical application of these techniques to particular situations illustrated by demonstrative cases.
Written by experts in their fields, Precision Molecular Pathology of Dermatologic Diseases is of great value to pathologists, dermatologists, resident and fellows, internists, and general practitioners who deal with dermatologic diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2861-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2860-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2861-3
- Series Print ISSN 1935-987X
- Series Online ISSN 1935-9888
- Buy this book on publisher's site