Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume explores key technologies that are used currently to investigate iGluR structure, function, and physiology. Chapters in this book cover methods to help illuminate the assembly, trafficking, molecular composition, and subcellular location of iGluRs; approaches used to understand the atomic organization of iGluRs; and techniques to monitor receptor activity in real time. Written in the popular Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory.
Concise and easy-to-use, Ionotropic Glutamate Receptor Technologies aims to facilitate the implementation of specific methods to iGluR investigations.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2812-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2811-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2812-5
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site