Table of contents
About this book
This volume includes comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of all nucleic acid-specific steps used in X-ray crystallography, from macromolecule production to structure determination. Chapters dedicated to RNA preparation and crystallogenesis will be of interest to beginners, while chapters focused on data collection, phasing and refinement will be particularly useful to researchers with a higher level of expertise. Several functional case studies are also presented in the last part of the book. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and thorough, Nucleic Acid Crystallography: Methods and Protocols presents protocols that are aimed at both researchers and students who are interested in the structural biology of DNA or RNA, alone or in complex with proteins or ligands.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2763-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2762-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2763-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors