Table of contents
About this book
This volume covers past and present western blot techniques, such as diffusion blotting, slice blotting, blotting of high and low molecular weight proteins, single cell blotting and automated blotting. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and cutting-edge, Western Blotting: Methods and Protocols will serve as an invaluable reference for those interested in further study into this fascinating field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2694-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2693-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2694-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site