About this book
The potential of human embryonic stem cells to advance not only regenerative medicine applications but also our fundamental understanding of stem cell biology continues to drive interest in research with these cells. This detailed volume collects some of the most interesting and useful protocols that have emerged in the area over the last several years. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and expert tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Thorough and practical, Human Embryonic Stem Cell Protocols, Third Edition serves as a valuable resource to all those interested in exploring stem cell biology questions in a research setting.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2668-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2667-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2668-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site