Table of contents
About this book
This volume focuses on detecting different cellular stresses, measuring pathological consequences within the cell, and investigating the role of cellular stresses in select diseases. In addition, this book reviews the crosstalk between different stress pathways, stress responses during ageing, and targeting stress for regenerative medicine. Written in the highly successful Methods of Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and instructive, Stress Responses: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists to further study multiple stress pathways and outcomes triggered by such stresses. In depth knowledge of cellular stress will eventually lead to the development of novel therapeutics to prevent or treat related diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2522-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2521-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2522-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site