Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents cutting-edge techniques to design, fabricate and use compartmentalized microfluidic devices. Chapters encompass axon guidance and manipulation, compartmentalized devices for synapse manipulation, cell populations interaction either in physiological or pathological condition, and compartmentalized devices for pharmacological research and drug discovery. Written in the popular Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Microfluidic and Compartmentalized Platforms for Neurobiological Research provides practical skills needed to fabricate, use microfluidics, and compartmentalized platforms with neuronal cell cultures as well as the strengths of these exciting devices and their precious contribution in the field of Neuroscience.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2510-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2509-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2510-0
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site