About this book
This volume brings together the skills and protocols of numerous laboratories that are at the heart of investigation into the biology of Tfh cells in both mice and humans. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Concise and easy-to-use, T follicular Helper Cells: Methods and Protocols provides scientist with techniques and protocols that have facilitated breakthroughs in Tfh biology and to present them in a way that will enable both new and experienced researchers to continue to move this exciting field forward.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2498-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2497-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2498-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors