Table of contents
About this book
This detailed volume focuses on best practices and conditions for maintaining the most commonly used salamander species in the laboratory. Salamanders in Regeneration Research: Methods and Protocols guides readers through experimental manipulations in vivo and in vitro, respectively. With methods on targeting a wide variety of structures, ranging from the limb to the heart and to the brain, and methods for studying genetically modified organisms and tools for mining in the genomic databases. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introduction to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Salamanders in Regeneration Research: Methods and Protocols provides a comprehensive collection of methods chapters.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2495-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2494-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2495-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site