About this book
This volume describes the methods of both in vivo and in vitro electroporation using ferrets, rats, mice, chickens, and zebrafish. Recent advances of experiments using the tetracycline-regulated gene expression and Tol2 transposon systems are also included. Written in the popular Neuromethods series style, chapters include the kind of detail and key advice from the specialists needed to get successful results in your own laboratory.
Practical and authoritative, Electroporation Methods in Neuroscience serves to aid scientists in the further study into this crucially important way to study cells.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2459-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2458-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2459-2
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site