About this book
This volume collects a series of protocols describing the kinds of infrastructures, training, and standard operating procedures currently available to actualize the potential of stem cells for regenerative therapies. Stem Cells and Good Manufacturing Practices: Methods, Protocols, and Regulations pulls together key GMP techniques from laboratories around the world. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Inclusive and authoritative, Stem Cells and Good Manufacturing Practices: Methods, Protocols, and Regulations will be an invaluable resource to both basic and clinical practitioners in stem cell biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2435-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2434-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2435-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site