About this book
This volume is the most up-to-date text available on diffuse malignant mesothelioma and includes all the newest imaging modalities, immunohistochemical features, and ever-expanding information on the molecular characteristics of the cancer. In-depth chapters contain fully referenced text as well as detailed tables and images. While the primary audiences for this book are pathologists and pathology residents, the broad examination of diffuse malignant mesothelioma, including its epidemiology, makes this book valuable to radiologists, surgeons, oncologists, and other clinical physicians and their residents as well.
Written by experts in the field, Diffuse Malignant Mesothelioma is a concise yet comprehensive resource for clinicians involved in the management of one of the most widely recognized and feared cancers in the world.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2374-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2373-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2374-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site