Table of contents
About this book
In this volume expert researchers in the field detail the operations of microchip capillary electrophoresis. Chapters focus on small molecule, biomolecule applications, various detection modes, and sample preparation approaches are described. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Microchip Capillary Electrophoresis Protocol aids scientists in continuing to study microchip capillary electrophoresis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2353-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2352-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2353-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site