Table of contents
About this book
This volume seeks to enable the discovery of tools in chemical biology by providing readers with various techniques ranging from initial chemical genetic screening to target identification. To successfully highlight the essential components of the chemical biology tool discovery process, the book is organized into four parts that focus on platforms for molecular discovery in in vitro cellular systems, in vivo chemical genetic screening protocols, and methods used to discover functional protein targets. Written in the highly successful Methods of Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Practical and informative, Chemical Biology: Methods and Protocols seeks to improve the success rate of the chemical biology field through the dissemination of detailed and experiential knowledge.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2269-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2268-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2269-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site