Table of contents
About this book
This volume focuses on cytological, biochemical, and molecular biological methods to identify and examine the function of each nuclear body, with an emphasis on the analysis of long non-coding RNAs. Chapters focus on exploring recent studies that reveal how certain long non protein-coding RNAs accumulate in specific nuclear bodies and regulate the function of the bodies by serving as architectural components or controlling the dynamics of associating protein components. Written in the highly successful Methods of Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Nuclear Bodies and Noncoding RNAs: Methods and Protocols serves as a guideline for further study into the sophisticated regulation of gene expression.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2253-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2252-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2253-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site