Table of contents
About this book
This volume presents the most recent studies on mRNA polyadenylation in plants. Chapters are divided into three sections covering recent development of the use of bioinformatics tools in the field. Numerous molecular, biochemical, and methods used to characterize polyadenylation sites on a genome-wide scale. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Some are specific for plant research, but most can be adopted for research in other organisms.
Authoritative and practical, Polyadenylation in Plants: Methods and Protocols provides scientists with a wide range of methods to study mRNA 3'-end formation in plants.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2175-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2174-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2175-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site