About this book
This volume presents a valuable and readily reproducible collection of established and emerging techniques on modern genetic analyses. Chapters focus on statistical or data mining analyses, genetic architecture, the burden of multiple testing, genetic variance, measuring epistasis, multifactor dimensionality reduction, and ReliefF. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Epistasis: Methods and Protocols aids scientists in continuing to study elucidate epistasis in the context of modern data availability.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2155-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2154-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2155-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site