Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides an overview of modern and emerging methods for production, analysis, and utility of peptide libraries. Chapter focus on methods and techniques for synthesis, genetic expression, hybrid synthesis-expression, examples of modern utility of these libraries, de novo discovery of reactions, hybrid organic-inorganic materials and, emerging tools for the analysis of these libraries by method of genetic selection and next-generation sequencing. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Peptide Libraries: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and novices with its well-honed methodologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-2020-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-2019-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-2020-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site