About this book
Robotic Surgery of the Head and Neck is the first comprehensive guide for otolaryngologists who wish to perform robotic head and neck surgery. Edited by leaders in the field, this book focuses on how improved access, visualization, and flexibility of the technology have greatly expanded the capabilities of the head and neck surgeon to treat diseases transorally or through small incisions in the skin.
Starting with an overview of minimally invasive surgery in the head and neck, and moving to discussions of anatomic considerations for these procedures and the future applications of robotic surgery for otolaryngologists, Robotic Surgery of the Head and Neck explores the exciting progress of robotic technologies, bringing physicians closer to achieving the benefits of traditional surgery with the least amount of disruption to the patient.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1547-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1546-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1547-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site