About this book
Female Pelvic Surgery provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art surgical review of this field and will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians and surgeons. The text reviews the basic indications for treatment and details the many surgical approaches to the management of all pelvic floor disorders. In addition to step-by-step description in text, the volume provides illustrations/photographs of surgical techniques. Integration of surgical methods demonstrating the major repairs described in each section augment the textbook and serve as the tool for the education of clinicians and surgeons.
Female Pelvic Surgery provides a concise and comprehensive review of all the surgical approaches to female pelvic surgery and thus it will serve as an extremely useful resource for physicians dealing with and interested in the treatment of pelvic floor disorders.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1504-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1503-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1504-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site