About this book
Strabismus can be devastating to patients, yet often difficult to treat, even for the most seasoned veteran. The Atlas of Strabismus Surgery, Fourth Edition clearly and succinctly shares with the reader strategies and surgical techniques to improve the care of patients, starting with the simple basics and progressing to more complicated procedures.
Updated from the successful third edition, the atlas is designed for resident ophthalmologists and experienced strabismologists alike. Complete with hundreds of color illustrations, as well as updated surgical videos not found in the previous edition, The Atlas of Strabismus Surgery, Fourth Edition covers the management of a wide range of strabismus disorders, from the relatively simple horizontal strabismus, to the complex cyclo-vertical deviations.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1480-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1479-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1480-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site