Table of contents
About this book
Host-Bacteria Interactions: Methods and Protocols details cutting edge protocols that cover aspects of the investigation of host bacteria interactions using mammalian and novel non mammalian infection models, cell biology, OMICS, and bacterial genetics. Chapters focus on techniques that can be used to investigate different aspects of the physiopathology of bacterial infections, from the whole animal to tissue, cellular and molecular level. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Host-Bacteria Interactions: Methods and Protocols provides researchers with a comprehensive account of the practical steps necessary for carrying out each protocol successfully.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1261-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1260-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1261-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site