Table of contents
About this book
Hox Genes: Methods and Protocols explores techniques and methodologies which arose from or were successfully applied to the study of Hox genes and Hox proteins, at the intersection of experimental embryology, genetics, biochemistry, physiology, evolutionary biology, and other life sciences. This detailed volume begins with a section on discovery and functional analysis of Hox genes, and then it continues onward to discuss mode of action and biomedical applications of Hox proteins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Expert and practical, Hox Genes: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal guide to researchers striving to move forward in this dynamic and exciting area of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1242-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1241-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1242-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site