About this book
Volume II: Integrated Health is divided into 3 sections: bariatric medicine, psychosocial, and nutritional aspects of bariatric surgery. The first section deals with the psychosocial issues associated with severe obesity. The second section deals with the role of obesity medicine physicians in preoperative and postoperative support of the bariatric patients. The nutritional section discusses the preoperative and postoperative nutritional support for the bariatric patient.
The ASMBS Textbook of Bariatric Surgery, Volume II: Integrated Health is of great value to surgeons, residents and fellows, obesity medicine physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists, and integrated health members that manage patient affected by the disease of obesity.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-1197-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-1196-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-1197-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site