Table of contents
About this book
Innate DNA and RNA Recognition: Method and Protocols presents validated experimental strategies to dissect nucleic acid sensing in-vitro and in-vivo sources. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Innate DNA and RNA Recognition: Method and Protocols provides a resource for immunologists, molecular biologists, virologists, microbiologists, and researchers studying how the innate immune system handles nucleic acids from endogenous or foreign sources.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0882-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0881-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0882-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site