Table of contents
About this book
DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition explores innovative approaches and technologies used to design, deliver, and enhance the efficacy of DNA vaccines. Featuring applications which should be of great value in moving vaccines from research to clinic, this detailed volume includes sections on DNA vaccine design and enhancement, delivery systems, production, purification, and quality, as well as chapters on new vaccine applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters contain introductions their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, DNA Vaccines: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition serves the important role of further documenting the potential of the DNA vaccination as a platform technology for treatment and prevention of human disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0410-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0409-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0410-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site