Table of contents
About this book
Structural Genomics and Drug Discovery: Methods and Protocols focuses on high throughput structure determination methods and how they can be applied to lay the groundwork for structure aided drug discovery. The methods and protocols that are described can be applied in any laboratory interested in using detailed structural information to advance the initial stages of drug discovery.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Structural Genomics and Drug Discovery: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study into structural genomics approach as an efficient initial step toward drug discovery and the methods described will be useful to anyone interested in moving in this direction.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4939-0354-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-4939-0353-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4939-0354-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book