About this book
The first of a series of three volumes surveying the theory of theta functions and its significance in the fields of representation theory and algebraic geometry, this volume deals with the basic theory of theta functions in one and several variables, and some of its number theoretic applications.
Requiring no background in advanced algebraic geometry, the text serves as a modern introduction to the subject.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4899-2843-6
- Copyright Information Birkhäuser Boston 1983
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4899-2845-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4899-2843-6
- Series Print ISSN 0743-1643
- Series Online ISSN 2296-505X
- Buy this book on publisher's site