Table of contents
About this book
Divided into three parts – Version Control, Project Management and Teamwork – this book reveals what waits for you in the real world and how to resolve the problems you may run into. Once past the basics of Git, you'll see how to manage a software project, and finally how to utilize Git and GithHub to work effectively as a team.
You'll examine how to plan, follow and execute a project with GitHub, and then apply those concepts to real-world situations. Workaround the pitfalls that most programmers fall into when driving a project with Git by using proven tactics to avoid them. You will also be taught the easiest and quickest ways to resolve merge conflicts.
A lot of modern books on Git don’t go into depth about non-technical topics. Beginning Git and GitHub will help you cover all the bases right at the start of your career.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5313-7
- Copyright Information Mariot Tsitoara 2020
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-5312-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-5313-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site