About this book
Because Einstein Analytics is new, the curve to learn this technology can be difficult. This book guides you step-by-step in simple, easy-to-understand terms to get data from the Salesforce platform to the Einstein Analytics platform and also shows you how to import external data (e.g., CSV files).
Core chapters focus on understanding data sources, dataflow, dataset, and lens leading up to building dashboards from scratch. Advanced features such as data transformation using computeExpression and computeRelative as well as dataflow with a multi-value lookup are explored.
- Use data from Salesforce and external sources
- Create a dataflow to build a flexible dataset
- Build dashboards using Einstein Analytics
- Explore and analyze data using Einstein Analytics
- Utilize SAQL and binding to create advance dashboards
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5200-0
- Copyright Information Johan Yu 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-5199-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-5200-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site