About this book
The Brand Strategy Canvas has arrived to coach you beyond buzzword-laden tips and tricks, and instead offers you thorough, practical techniques to jump-start your strategy creation process. Author Patrick Woods distills fundamental questions to guide your strategy into a revolutionary single-page tool known as the titular Brand Strategy Canvas. The book takes you through each of the simple yet thought-provoking questions of the tool to develop your strategy, including considering audience insight, assessing benefits, creating a positioning statement, and identifying key messages. You will explore real-world case studies along the way and build a message map that ensures your organization drives home a consistent, clear, and authentic message to your target audience.
No matter where you are in the business creation process, The Brand Strategy Canvas is the tool you need to build a brand from scratch that you can enthusiastically and effectively implement in real time. This book provides value to team members in companies of all sizes and stages, and is fit for any level of professional wanting to kickstart their entrepreneurial goals. A brand created today must be built for all of tomorrow’s possibilities, and The Brand Strategy Canvas is the book you will want by your side.
- Book Title The Brand Strategy Canvas
- Book Subtitle A One-Page Guide for Startups
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5159-1
- Copyright Information Patrick Woods 2020
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-5158-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-5159-1
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 123
- Number of Illustrations 25 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Online Marketing/Social Media
- Buy this book on publisher's site