Build and deploy secure Spring Framework and Spring Boot-based enterprise Java applications with the Spring Security Framework. This book explores a comprehensive set of functionalities to implement industry-standard authentication and authorization mechanisms for Java applications.
Pro Spring Security, Second Edition has been updated to incorporate the changes in Spring Framework 5 and Spring Boot 2. It is an advanced tutorial and reference that guides you through the implementation of the security features for a Java web application by presenting consistent examples built from the ground up.
This book also provides you with a broader look into Spring security by including up-to-date use cases such as building a security layer for RESTful web services and Grails applications.
- Explore the scope of security and how to use the Spring Security Framework
- Master Spring security architecture and design
- Secure the web tier in Spring
- Work with alternative authentication providers
- Take advantage of business objects and logic security
- Extend Spring security with other frameworks and languages
- Secure the service layer