About this book
Design, architect, and build Blockchain applications with Azure in industrial scenarios to revolutionize conventional processes and data security. This book will empower you to build better decentralized applications that have stronger encryption, better architectures, and effective deployment structures over the cloud.
You’ll start with an overview of Blockchain, distributed networks, Azure components in Blockchain, such as Azure Workbench, and independent Blockchain-as-a-service solutions. Next, you’ll move on to aspects of Blockchain transactions where the author discusses encryption and distribution along with practical examples. You’ll cover permissioned Blockchains and distributed ledgers with the help of use cases of financial institutions, followed by code and development aspects of smart contracts. Here, you will learn how to utilise the templates provided by Azure Resource Manager to quickly develop an Ethereum-based smart contract.
Further, you will go through Blockchain points of integration, where the author demonstrates enterprise integration, automated processing of smart contracts, and lifecycle events. Finally, you will go through every deployment of HyperLedger, Ethereum, and other decentralized ledger examples over Azure, thus understanding the elements of creation, design, development, security, and deployment.
After reading Unlocking Blockchain on Azure you will be able to design and develop Blockchain applications in Azure to decentralize social networks, financial organisations, and data. You’ll be able to implement encryption over a Blockchain and have full control over shared instances digitally. You will be able to program smart contracts to digitize rules and trigger timely transactions.
- Build decentralized applications
- Program, design, and deploy dynamic smart contracts
- Model Blockchains in the form of token economics, hybrid networks, and infrastructure
- Develop end-to-end encryption and distributed systems
Decentralization DApps Blockchain Ethereum Azure Distributed computing Blockchain in Azure Blockchain Transactions AI Microsoft Azure Augmented reality in Blockchain
- Book Title Unlocking Blockchain on Azure
- Book Subtitle Design and Develop Decentralized Applications
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5043-3
- Copyright Information Shilpa Karkeraa 2020
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-5042-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-5043-3
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVII, 314
- Number of Illustrations 147 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Microsoft and .NET
Computer Communication Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site