About this book
Create games from start to finish while learning game design and programming principles using the GameMaker Studio 2 game engine and GameMaker Language (GML).
Game Development with GameMaker Studio 2 covers all aspects of game design and development from the initial idea to the final release, using an award-winning game engine. You learn how to create real-world video games based on classic and legendary video game genres. Each game project introduces and explains concepts of game development and design and coding principles, allowing you to build a wide set of skills while creating an exciting portfolio to kick-start a career in game development.
What You’ll Learn:
- Create games for different genres
- Master GameMaker Language (GML) programming
- Apply game design principles
- Delve into game programming patterns
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-5010-5
- Copyright Information Sebastiano M. Cossu 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-5009-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-5010-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site