Table of contents
About this book
Work with Typescript and get the most from this versatile open source language. Author Adam Freeman begins this book by describing Typescript and the benefits it offers, and goes on to show you how to use TypeScript in realistic scenarios, going in-depth to give you the knowledge you need.
Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given a no-nonsense in-depth treatment and chapters include common problems and details of how to avoid them.
- Gain a solid understanding of the TypeScript language and tools
- Use TypeScript for client- and server-side development
- Extend and customize TypeScript
- Debug and unit test your TypeScript code
This book is for developers who want to start using TypeScript, for example to create rich web applications using Angular, React, or Vue.js.
Adam Freeman is an experienced IT professional who has held senior positions in a range of companies, most recently serving as chief technology officer and chief operating officer of a global bank. Now retired, he spends his time writing and long-distance running.
TypeScript TypeScript with Node and Express TypeScript with ASP.NET TypeScript with DOM TypeScript with React TypeScript with Angular Microsoft development Adam Freeman Microsoft Programming
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4979-6
- Copyright Information Adam Freeman 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4978-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4979-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site