About this book
Build enhanced visual experiences and design and deploy modern, easy-to-maintain, client applications across a variety of platforms. This book will show you how these applications can take advantage of the latest user interface components, 3D technology, and cloud services to create immersive visualizations and allow high-value data manipulation.
The Definitive Guide to Modern Java Clients with JavaFX is a professional reference for building Java applications for desktop, mobile, and embedded in the Cloud age. It offers end-to-end coverage of the latest features in JavaFX and Java 13. After reading this book, you will be equipped to upgrade legacy client applications, develop cross-platform applications in Java, and build enhanced desktop and mobile native clients.
- Create modern client applications in Java using the latest JavaFX and Java 13
- Build enterprise clients that will enable integration with existing cloud services
- Use advanced visualization and 3D features
- Deploy on desktop, mobile, and embedded devices
Java JavaFX Java FX mobile clients user interfaces UI UX user experience oracle programming development Java Champion experts definitive authoritative source code cloud Java 11
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4926-0
- Copyright Information Stephen Chin, Johan Vos and James Weaver 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4925-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4926-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site