About this book
Explore the entire R3 Corda ecosystem using theory, labs, and use cases. This book introduces distributed ledger technology, Corda architecture, and smart contract programming in Java, guiding you through testing and deployment. Further, you will explore various business problems in finance, insurance, healthcare, travel, and agriculture and discover how Corda can solve these issues through its unique and efficient distributed ledger technology. These business scenarios come with flowcharts, diagrams, and sample code that stakeholders can refer to and further enhance during live projects.
After reading R3 Corda for Architects and Developers, you will understand how efficient usage of Corda can create value for your business processes by making business intelligence more readily available, user friendly, and interactive.
- Work with distributed ledger technology
- Discover Corda’s differentiators
- Develop smart contracts, states, and business flows on Corda
- Take advantage of Corda in your business by going through case studies in various domains
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4529-3
- Copyright Information Debajani Mohanty 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4531-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4529-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site