About this book
Discover how every solution in some way related to the IoT needs a platform and how to create that platform. This book is about being agile and reducing time to market without breaking the bank. It is about designing something that you can scale incrementally without having to do a lot of rework and potentially disrupting your current state of the work.
So the key questions are: what does it take, how long does it take, and how much does it take to build your own IoT platform? Build Your Own IoT Platform answers these questions and provides you with step-by-step guidance on how to build your own IoT platform. The author bursts the bubble of IoT platforms and highlights what the core of an IoT platform looks like. There are must-haves and there are nice-to-haves; this book will distinguish the two and focus on how to build the must-haves.
Building your own IoT platform is not only the biggest cost saver, but also can be a satisfying learning experience, giving you control over your project.
- Build an interconnected system
- Develop a flexible architecture
- Develop a redundant communication platform
- Prioritize system requirements with a bottom-up approach
iot iotplatform diy internetofthings node-red mqtt devicemanagement
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4498-2
- Copyright Information Anand Tamboli 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4497-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4498-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site