About this book
Agile Project Management with Azure DevOps teaches you how to use Azure DevOps to implement many Agile practices such as SAFe, Scrum, and Kanban, and it shows you how they fit into a well-planned Agile implementation. Agile product owners will learn how to work with Azure DevOps to set up a project from scratch, and to continue using Azure DevOps throughout.
Keeping track of progress is important in any project. Author Joachim Rossberg teaches you about the tools in Azure DevOps that can help you track progress and key metrics, including those that are available right out of the box. You will learn how to create and refine the backlog, work with Kanban and Scrum task boards, and get exposed to valuable key concepts along the way. Finally, you will dive into Azure DevOps extensibility to learn about the many ways you can customize reporting to best meet your needs
What You'll Learn:
- Understand Agile product management concepts and processes for working with Azure DevOps
- Discover how Azure DevOps supports agile processes end-to-end
- Implement Agile processes in Azure DevOps
- Customize Azure DevOps to better support your processes
- Complete step-by-step setup of an Agile project from scratch and manage it through its life cycle
This book is for software product owners, Agile leaders, Scrum masters, and software engineers who use Microsoft Azure DevOps. A basic understanding of Agile is helpful.
Joachim Rossberg works for Solidify in Sweden, and is an expert in Agile project management, DevOps processes, Azure DevOps/TFS, and system development and design. He holds certifications in PSM I & II, SAFe SPC, PSPO, PSD, and CSPOm, and has authored seven books.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4483-8
- Copyright Information Joachim Rossberg 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4482-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4483-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site