Table of contents
About this book
Gain all the essentials you need to create scalable microservices, which will help you solve real challenges when deploying services into production. This book will take you through creating a scalable data layer with polygot persistence. You’ll cover data access and query patterns in Spring and JPA in high-performance environments. As part of this topic, you’ll see the advantages of multiple persistence frameworks in Java and especially the easy persistence offered by NoSQL databases and caching solutions.
The last few chapters present advanced concepts that are useful for very high-performance real-time applications: you’ll implement applications using Spring’s good support for Web sockets in their raw form as well as for connecting to message brokers such as RabbitMQ. This can be useful for applications such as navigation systems and gaming platforms.
- Build end-to-end modern applications using microservices, persistence essentials, caching, and other high-performance concepts
- Master Spring’s configuration options
- Deploy microservices efficiently
- Monitor your services post deployment
Java Microservices Java Persistence Spring Tomcat Jettty Undertow
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4476-0
- Copyright Information Raj Malhotra 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4475-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4476-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site