About this book
Get the most out of asyncio and find solutions to your most troubling Python programming problems. This book offers a pragmatic collection of recipes by going beyond online resources and docs to provide guidance on using this complex library. As such, you’ll see how to improve application performance and run run I/O intensive programs faster.
asyncio Recipes starts with examples illustrating the primitives that come with the asyncio library, and explains how to determine if asyncio is the right choice for your application. It shows how to use asyncio to yield performance gains without multiple threads, and identifies common mistakes and how to prevent them. Later chapters cover error-handling, testing, and debugging. By the end of this book, you'll understand how asyncio runs behind the scenes, and be confident enough to contribute to asyncio-first projects.
API aiohttp flask gather concurrency stdlib Python asyncio components threads debugging testing error handling libraries
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4401-2
- Copyright Information Mohamed Mustapha Tahrioui 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4842-4400-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4842-4401-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site