About this book
Apply the techniques needed to build VR applications for mobile and standalone head-mounted displays (HMDs) using the Unreal Engine. This book covers the entire VR ecosystem including production tools, Unreal engine, workflows, performance and optimization, and presents two fully-developed projects to reinforce what you've learned.
Gear VR, the Oculus Go and other Android based VR HMDs are becoming exciting new platforms for immersive business presentations, entertainment and educational solutions. The Unreal engine, one of the world’s most powerful and popular game engines, is now free to use and has become increasingly popular for real-time visualizations and enterprise solutions in recent years.
With Unreal's powerful blueprint visual scripting system, non-coders can now design blueprints in Unreal, unlock the power of rapid prototyping, and create complex interactions without a line of code. Get your copy of Unreal for Mobile and Standalone VR today and begin using this powerful tool-set to create high-end VR apps for a wide range of applications from games, B2B, to education.
Virtual Reality Mobile VR Standalone VR Immersive media Unreal UE4 Blueprint Visual Scripting
- Book Title Unreal for Mobile and Standalone VR
- Book Subtitle Create Professional VR Apps Without Coding
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4842-4360-2
- Copyright Information Cornel Hillmann 2019
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing Professional and Applied Computing (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4842-4359-6
- eBook ISBN 978-1-4842-4360-2
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXVI, 324
- Number of Illustrations 6 b/w illustrations, 209 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site